Welcome To The Blue Pearl
Your ultimate home away from home on Little Gasparilla Island, Florida.
Information About The Blue Pearl Vacation Home
This home is a two story, single family home that is 1500 square feet.
Blue Pearl House Rules
- Max. occupancy 6 – no exceptions
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters: 25 – no exceptions
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only: Zero tolerance – Smoke Free Environment – Our niche is a clean environment free of pet dander and smoke. Any evidence of cigarette, cigar or electronic cigarette smoking anywhere on the premises will result in the loss of your security deposit and you will be asked to vacate the property. Please note: We define the term “premises” to include the following: All inside and outside areas such as the porch, side, lower, upper and back decks, garden, dock, “anywhere” within the property boundary itself.
- Pets : Pets under 25 lbs are considered for long-term rentals (30+ days). No pets are allowed on the premises without prior authorization. Any evidence of pets on premises (without authorization) – (including a visiting guests pet) will result in the loss of your security deposit.
Please note: We define the term “premises” to include the following: All inside and outside areas such as the porch, side, lower, upper and back decks, garden, dock, “anywhere” within the property boundary itself.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- South Master Suite: 1 queen
- North Master Suite: 1 queen
- Studio on Main: 1 double
- Master Suites enjoy view of bay, shared balcony and private baths.
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- South Master Bath: toilet, shower, dual private sink area
- North Master Bath: toilet, tub, shower, private sink area
- Studio Bath: Main Level Bathroom. toilet, shower, shared sink
- Coffee Maker: Coffee grinder
- Dishes & Utensils
- Crock pot
- Pantry Items: EVVO, balsamic vinegar and a myriad of spices
- Refrigerator: Ice maker
- Dining: Breakfast counter and porch dining
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Television: Southwest Florida Local TV Stations
- Beach Toys
- Yoga Mats and Free Weights
- Balcony: Open air deck with waterfront view off of dual master bedrooms
- Boat: Rentals available at area marinas
- Deck / Patio: Open air dining deck on first level
- Kayaks: 3 kayaks (2 fishing style), paddles and life preservers
- Lawn / Garden: Lush, indigenous natural landscape
- Outdoor Grill: Propane, LP provided
- Beach Umbrellas and Beach Chairs on site.
- Air Conditioning / Heating
- Clothes Washer and Dryer
- Hair Dryers
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided: Includes Beach towels
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Beach Combing
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Water View: Gasparilla Sound is an Aquatic Preserve, a protected “no wake” haven for manatees, jumping snook, hunting bird life, soaring pelicans and ospreys. Drop a kayak and enjoy!
- Waterfront: Fish from the dock or the beach. Tarpon, snook, redfish, pompano, kingfish, grouper and snapper, just to name a few.
- Learn about Little Gasparilla Island here
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Cast Netting
- Scuba Diving
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
Rental rates quoted in: USD (US Dollars)
$275 / night
5 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Cleaning Fee $200
- Tax Rate 12%
Check in / Check Out
- Check in: After 4 pm
- Check out: Before 11 am
Manager’s cancellation policy:
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in
If you have specific questions about the Blue Pearl vacation home, we welcome your call at 941-815-9229 or email us today.